|James Monroe Ray Family|
- Top Row (L-R) James Wesley Ray, James Ray, Will Ray
- Two Girls in White (L-R): Sara and Ida
- Bottom (L-R): Roy, Monroe holding Lillian, Granny Bet
James Monroe Ray was a son of Jasper Newton Ray and Sarah Irvin. He married Bettie E. Aikens were married on 31 Jul 1895. They had the following children:
1. James Wesley Ray was born on 17 May 1896. He died on 13 Jun 1980. He married Myrtice Lulu R. Pickle. They were my great-grandparents. This picture hung on a wall in their house.
2. James "Jeames" Ray was born on 12 Mar 1899.
3. William Ray was born in 1900.
4. Sara Ray was born on 02 Sep 1902.
5. Ida Ray was born in 1905.
6. Roy Reeth Ray was born in 1907
7. Lillian Ray was born on 07 Sep 1911
Monroe and Bettie had another child named Linda. I was told that Linda died as an infant.
Linda Ray died as an infant. In the 1910 Census there is a six month old Annie in the house. This could possible be the child Linda.