Saturday, January 27, 2018

Unknown Couple

Unknown Couple

When going through my mother and Daddy house I found a lot of pictures that I did not remember from my childhood. I assume that this picture came out of one of several family homes.

My first thoughts is that this comes from my grandmother Lurlie Green's house. It seems like I can remember this on the dresser in their bedroom. A bedroom that was positioned between the eating room and the living room and twas absent of any type of shutting door.

This could possibly Martin Luther Shewbart and Lillie Anthum Johnston. Daddy said Luther Shewbart was bald headed and sported a big beard and Lurlie looks a lot like this lady.

This picture was in a frame from maybe the 80's. It is not an original picture. It is on Kodak paper, so I think this is a picture of a picture in an oval frame.

Please contact me if you know these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment